The aim of conference is to engage the participants in meaningful sessions for the exploration on scientific advancements. To ensure the success of the session, Speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||25 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
- Each presentation includes 2-3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the scheduled time and complete their presentation on time.
- A reminder will be given by the session chair when 3 minutes were left.
- Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in China Standard Time (GMT+8).
- No commercial advertisements are allowed during the presentation.
2. Online Live Presentation Preparation
Online Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting.
How to join the Conference in MS Teams
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide.
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide.
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Presentation time will be subject to China Standard Time (GMT+8). All presenters are required to enter the Online Session Room before the session begins. The presentation schedule will be listed on conference program about one month ahead of the conference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered.
3. Pre-recorded Video Presentation
- For backup and voting purposes, please also pre-record a video of PPT presentation (with audio) or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
- If you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams within a specified time, the pre-recorded video will be played based on the schedule of the conference program.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
How to record a video with PowerPoint
How to record a video with ZOOM
- The Video submission deadline is August 10th, 2021, and the video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation.
4. Best Oral Presentation
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (MSAM****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
- The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free registration for the next MSAM conference.